Friday, July 20, 2007

Destiny's child

Walking all alone through the roads,

With life questioning me every moment.

All I wished was happiness alone.

God said "that is not granted to anyone here"

Learning to deal with the difficulties today,

I have all my crones along.

All I wished was to be coupled forever.

God said "that is not granted to anyone here"

With a few steps ahead I found my associate,

I spent hours, days, and years realizing my sanctity.

All I wished was to be bestowed with this blessing,

God said "that is not granted to anyone here"

I wondered what am I offered with in life?

If I could leave immortal or die this moment?

I asked god my purpose in this birth

He replied "you have no purpose…

You only have to live life so that others can live along with you"

I have no reason to search for happiness,

No reason to search for sadness,

All I am, I know, a puppet in the hands of destiny's wind,

Living without a design, yet meaning a world to someone breathing alive...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazin Poem ..
Real gud metaphor ..
i suk at such stuff ..
m Damn bad at using word for other words :P

destiny's wind can blow either way ..
u can b a goth .. or be religious n pray..
the choice u make decides who u are ..
and dats life ..weird....painful... Bizzare..
Dan