Saturday, July 28, 2007

Reactions that cannot ever be controlled,

Were lost all alone in my own thoughts.

Like a fool I waited all through to calm down,

Only to realize you never thought I was important.

I thought you were with me,

I thought my god was with me.

The mirror jus cracks up early in the night,

To flash this episode are just full of surprises.

Just when you think the mirror shows reality,

It lays down the curtain only to highlight your tears.

Again, I ran for help knocking the door,

I considered you as my god..

I try to light up the candle all over again,

To fill the emptiness within me through the light.

Its silent… silent enough to kill me,

And the moment just fades away,

I know you are not with me,

I am learning to live in the crowd lost all alone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey u!
the poems good .. eps the
I try to light up the candle all over again, To fill the emptiness within me through the light.
Damn creative ..
it jus dat the ending is a Bit abdrupt
but a GReat poem over all Cheers
Keep writing !
Dan