Sunday, May 27, 2007

detained shadow

you never looked into my eyes . i always wondered why? is it my mug that bothers you or maybe the complete soul that let's you not tolerate me. it very well does pierce the nerves in my mind to reaise the fake relation we shared. not that we are blood relatives, but the curiosity killed me enough. however if you notice my insecurities are quite understandable. who doesnt want to be liked, loved? Rhetorical indeed! maybe the paradox lies within that i want to be loved not hated. the world knows it all that appearences can be deceptive. all those days i tried to learn , know and comrehend your mind, your conscience. as time collapsed, fortunately i saw the lighter side of life. My lack of maturity led to this illusion . it was your unexpressive, stagnant and peaceful talents that showcased your persona towards me. all i learnt was, your culture towards me was neither love nor hate! its funny that relations make you feel all sides of the game. were'nt you the soul i was scared of? i hated so much! then and now.. the past and the present changes the entire enterprise! you were alive. breathing that moment. today you are living in another world where i dont belong. i cant feel you any more. all i wish is, you valued me then.. loved me then!

No comments: