Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I remember collecting the sand in my hand,

They tried hard to gush through my fingers.

It’s just like you learn to live life the hard way.

Living the best of moments but going through a memory loss.

Never do I complain about situations,

I do not like living life that way……

The days that go by, left a smile away

It’s only the future that I look forward to.

But that sand which gushes through the empty space,

Reminds me of you, of your presence

The truth that you do not exist.

And yet I smile about it

I remember letting the sand free,

I know I couldn’t hold it back… ever

Some things, some times, are better the way they are

Like my memory loss which doesn’t remind me of my pain.

5 comments:

Doney said...

:) good.....

Unknown said...

cool .....seems like something happnd in ur LIFE,ain't it?

demon said...

killer man :D

jknair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jknair said...

well written !!! great blog cheers oops ... neways even i dont booze :P