Monday, May 21, 2007

walking a long way!

i always knew it very clearly that alne are we here and that is the way shall we depart. well, its not only my anticipation but a regular formula on which the world runs. Incidentally, i never walked alone, cried alone, smiled alone or even loved alone for that matter.Ironic indeed that the creator comples you to feel the blessing of the angels around. well, would i be what i am if my roots were to be changed? or for that matter my company to be destroyed! Hell, i dont use abusive language, i have never tried weed, a fag never fascinated me. those were never my innate abilities but definately the souls around me which constructed me this way. happy i am! i can bet on that. Never did i feel aloof.. The anecdote thus remains that i still have pain piercing my blood. The paradox explains it all "i can never be happy till death, yet smile all through the way"

No comments: